ROL NEWS--Two Free 38mm Reloads from Giant Leap Rocketry

Two Free 38mm Reloads from Giant Leap Rocketry September 26, 2005 Web posted at: 12:43 PM EDT
(ROL Newswire) -- Giant Leap Rocketry introduces its "38-SPECIAL"
motor sale. If you buy a 38/360 Monster Motor set and a matching reload (I161 or I357) at regular price, you get 2 more reloads for free. The 38-Special is for a limited time, or until quantities last. Ed at Giant Leap says "we want to get our Monster Motors in people's hands so they see the quality for themselves." The two free reloads can be any Aerotech reload Giant Leap carries, as long as they are priced equal to or less than the purchased reload; subject to available stock; Limit one per customer. To get more information about the 38-SPECIAL, log on to: www.giantleaprocketry.com/products_whatsnew.asp
Source: Giant Leap Rocketry, Inc.