1970s Estes Collection unboxed...of value??

I used to build and fly Estes Rockets in the early to mid 1970s. Then, kept my rockets carefully stored in boxes....just opened the boxes yesterday. Do not have the time to work on them.....will keep and fly a few, and was wondering if anything is of significant value.

Fully assempled and never flown original Saturn V....nicely built, a bit of yellowing. Saturn 1-B, partially assembled with remaining parts, unused (SA-207, KD-29) decals, and instructions. Estes Camroc Carrier, new, unopened. Excellent condition 1974, 1975 Estes Catalogs Package poster that came with Sandhawk, Orbital Transport, Renegade, Taurus (Centuri), A-20 Demon, Starship Vega - Citation, Big Bertha, Cherokee-D, Red Max. Original assembly instructions for above rockets. Orbital Transport rocket fully assembled in need of some attention. Original decals for scissor wing transport (PN037065) Unused KD-36 Saturn V decals Three D-14 Estes Decals Vigilante KD-78 decals Most Red Max decals (not full sheet) Honest John....some denting in the body

Thought I had a new in box Mars Lander, but looked all over and could not find it. Any comments helpful. I figured if anything was of value, I would make a few dollars while helping out someone wanting items long ago discontinued. Thanks.

Joel

Reply to
Joel

The Saturn would be the most valuable item, less than it might be due to being open.

You might try a completed items search on eBay, although I think you can only go back 30 days on those.

Good Luck

Reply to
Gus