ESTES Model rocket kits for sale

Clearing out the kits I will never get to building. All of them are complete,unbuilt and in their original packaging. Discount for purchase of 3 or more.
I am in the USA. Write me at: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Thanks, JJ
ESTES HONEST JOHN #2166 $50

I would have thought he would have stopped trying to defraud folks.
AKS
Beware of this crook! He is a thief and a fraud. He stole from me and a bunch of other rocketeers with fraudulent auctions on ROL. He is an elementary school teacher in Traverse City, Michigan. He also sells on Ebay. He changed his Ebay handle to dalmatianplantation01 when he started getting reported for his internet fraud. Beware! Don't have your money stolen like the rest of us.
I already bought the Saturn V, and he's reselling it again and again. He resold the Gemini Titan kit for the second or third or tenth time on Ebay.
Posted by Jim Parker victim of Jonesy fraud
UPnorthguy wrote:

Jim, I've got a Sat V kit from the re-release a few years ago. If you want it make me an offer and lets deal. I'm OMGB on ebay and I believe in dealing straight and honest.
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow

OK, Donnie
:-)
--
Joe Michel
NAR 82797 L2

UMRS wrote:

Guy must think that we're a bunch of demented retards and have a short memory for scams. Too bad the authorities are too castrated to do anything about him.
Folks posted that they contacted law enforcement and I believe State's attorneys offices and the Post Office due to the fraud and they probably have two speeds. Slow and stop.
Kurt Savegnago
I though a group of individuals were going on a road trip to deal with this guy......