Pictures & Specs of Estes' New Kits

I couldn't let Scott Branche scoop me on everything concerning Estes' new releases. ;-) Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe now has scans online of Estes' sell sheets for their new kits thanks to my hobby industry insider. Pricing for these new kits will be forthcoming.

Go to

to see pictures and specs on the new rockets from Estes.

Reply to
Scott D. Hansen
*IF* Estes is truly listening, I have 3 syllables for them!

MARS LANDER

Russell Penner p.s. I do like some of the new kits on the tip sheets, and am happy they are bringing back the scissors. Don't run now, just walk to the store so I can get a pair first.. :D

Reply to
Russell Penner

They already did, kind of. It's called the Outlander.

Reply to
Scott D. Hansen

Kind of, but not quite....I'd say the Outlander is half way there.

Russell Penner

Reply to
Russell Penner

Ya just gotta paint it right:

Darren J Longhorn

I like it...

Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet

"X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."

Reply to
Mario Perdue

Papa Tango, Mars Landers in three sizes. Excellent service.

Reply to
Christopher Deem

Digital, no less. I do believe I shall purchase one, when it's available.

Reply to
Christopher Deem

Oooooh! Aaaaah!

Reply to
Dwayne Surdu-Miller

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Crud. I want one of each. No, two. No... *Sigh* It's going to be a long summer... :)

mjs

C program run. C program crash. C programmer quit.

Reply to
Msherck

Gosh, it looks a lot like a Pencam to me...

Bob Kaplow

Yep, tis true. See the attached file for the `teaser' poster from Estes

Elliott B.C. Rennie CRS # 2054

Reply to
Dancin Fool