Pictures & Specs of Estes' New Kits

I couldn't let Scott Branche scoop me on everything concerning Estes'
new releases. ;-) Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe now has scans online of Estes'
sell sheets for their new kits thanks to my hobby industry insider.
Pricing for these new kits will be forthcoming.
Go to
to see pictures and specs on the new
rockets from Estes.
Reply to
Scott D. Hansen
*IF* Estes is truly listening, I have 3 syllables for them!
MARS LANDER
Russell Penner p.s. I do like some of the new kits on the tip sheets, and am happy they are bringing back the scissors. Don't run now, just walk to the store so I can get a pair first.. :D ----- Visit my website at:

Russell Penner
They already did, kind of. It's called the Outlander.
Reply to
Scott D. Hansen
Kind of, but not quite....I'd say the Outlander is half way there.
Russell Penner ----- Visit my website at:

Russell Penner
Ya just gotta paint it right:
Darren J Longhorn
I like it...
Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet
"X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."
Reply to
Mario Perdue
Papa Tango, Mars Landers in three sizes. Excellent service.
Reply to
Christopher Deem
Digital, no less. I do believe I shall purchase one, when it's available.
Reply to
Christopher Deem
Oooooh! Aaaaah!
Reply to
Dwayne Surdu-Miller
Reply to
Darren J Longhorn
Crud. I want one of each. No, two. No... *Sigh* It's going to be a long summer... :)
mjs
C program run. C program crash. C programmer quit.
Reply to
Msherck
Gosh, it looks a lot like a Pencam to me...
Bob Kaplow
Yep, tis true. See the attached file for the `teaser' poster from Estes
Elliott B.C. Rennie CRS # 2054
>>> Wow, did I see correctly? Estes is planning on delivering a video camera >> rocket? Now that's interesting! > >Gosh, it looks a lot like a Pencam to me... > > Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD" > >>> To reply, remove the TRABoD! > Save Model Rocketry from the HSA!
Dancin Fool