ADV Post NARCON Kits/Sale

So you are competing with other dealers ON PRICE?

Seems like that might be bad for the brand overall.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Uncle Mikes Rocket Shack will have the new Fliskits, Semroc and 2 new Dr. Zooch Saturn's for sale early next week. They will be getting there new kits from these vendors early next week (after NARCON). As usual they will be generously discounted.

Fliskits StarLoad Retail 34.95 Our Price 31.95 PayLord Retail 25.95 Our Price 22.95 Decaffinator Retail 12.95 Our Price 11.75 Tri-Glide Retail 16.95 Our Price 15.50

Semroc Recruiter Retail 12.00 Our Price 9.00 Snipe Hunter Retail 10.00 Our Price 7.50 cc Space Plane Retail 9.50 Our Price 7.25 Batrok Retail 9.00 Our Price 7.00

Dr. Zooch Saturn 1B Apollo 5 Retail 24.95 Our Price 21.00 Saturn 1B AS-203 Retail 24.95 Our Price 21.00

All Sunward Aerospace kits are marked down for NARCON as well. Come visit them at:

email uncle_mikes_rocket snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
UMRS

Bad for every dealer except the cheap one.

Yes.

I just wanted to clear that up. Thanks.

Jerry

Ignore Jerry, he has plenty of critics :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
UMRS

Yeppers guess the high priced ones go the way of Kmart

Reply to
UMRS

They might find out it hurts the manufacturer as well, since they one of the dealers being competed with.

Reply to
AlMax