LDRS 2004 (23?) Video/DVD?

Has anyone produced a LDRS video/DVD from last summer's launch in NY? I was hoping to purchase a copy.

Thanks.

Scott Ghiz TRA 2760, L3

Reply to
Gunkie

Chuck Rudy has one coming out, he frequents RMR so he'll reply to this

joel

It might have been out in a couple days if the flu hadn't gotten in the way. I had pain in parts I didn't even know I had. I hope to burn both disks next week, then send it out to the duplicators.....so give it a few more weeks.

Till then get your fill from the music videos from each disk, which will look something like this......

.....and the kid's science project took a little time.

Disk one will be burned monday....it's that close.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Thanks. I wasn't looking to put pressure on anyone. Just curious because my daughter (8) and I attended the first two days and had a great time and all of the other LDRS videos from launches that I have attended came out two to four months after the launch; we're now approaching nine months after last year's LDRS. I figured that maybe there was an anti-east coast bias (based on r.m.r posts leading up to last year's LDRS) and no commercially available videos of the launch would be available.

Thanks again for your efforts!

Scott Ghiz TRA 2760, L3 Madison Ghiz TRA ????, L0

Reply to
Gunkie

Pressure? This ain't pressure.....pressure is when you have $300 in your pocket and bet a guy $100 a hole for a golf game then realize his beady eyes, deep tan and one iron in his bag, that's pressure.

East coast bias? I'm a right coaster myself. My biggest problem this year was I usually get a couple weeks off during Thanksgiving, and that's what I was banking on. It didn't happen. I finally got two weeks off in February only to go down with the flu in a day. It's a spare time issue, you don't want to hear my other projects, but I'll show you pics of the mess I rebuilt over the last year if you want to be depressed. I just have too much on my plate at the moment.

Anyway, Disk one's master is burned, the photos for disk two and the video file for disk two are going to be encoded together tomorrow and the master burned by at least Thursday. Then it's off to the west coast duplicator, then back here and.......they'll have about 6,000 miles on them by the time you get them. :-)

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

The masters are burned, both disks are headed out tomorrow, (monday march 27) for the west coast to be replicated. They should all be back by April 10th and off to doug at

or bobby at
and in stock there by the 14th.

My work is done. I really hope everyone enjoys it.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Hi All

The Long awaited LDRS 23 DVD is on the way, Hangar 11, Inc. is accepting PREORDERS at

or

and click on the webstore link on the lower left.

PREORDERS will be processed in the order received and your CC will not be billed until your DVD is in house and ready to ship. CC will be processed and the DVD shipped within 24 hours once I have them in stock.

Thanks Bobby B

Bobbyb