You like me! You really like me!

Everyone,
Despite the fact that I don't have Jerry killfiled, and occasionally post to RMR in agreement with things he says, I have, nonetheless,
been admitted into the "inner circle". I am now officially a card-carrying[1] member of the Tripoli Rocketry Association. Please update your copy of "the mosaic" to include this new information.
I am, needless to say, underwhelmed by surprise. In the event that hell freezes over, I shall make a note of it.
Yay, me.
- Rick "We now resume our regularly scheduled blathering" Dickinson
[1]: Literally. The TRA card is in my wallet, next to my NAR card.
--
Rick Dickinson - snipped-for-privacy@notesguy.com
National Association of Rocketry (NAR) # 73975 Level 2
Rick Dickinson wrote:

No David, no!! Didn't you read the bylaws?!?!?!? You need to be CERTIFIED before you can use the code! Then, and only then, you can view the ultra secret results of the delay testing :)
'Loose lips sink ships'
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
David Erbas-White wrote:

No, he needs to send his card scanned jpg and Email addy to the TRA list manager to get that access to the other secret list.
Kevin can help him if the list server doesn't work right ;-)

Thank you.

Rick Dickinson wrote:

RE: potential flaming
Rick, its people like you that makes name calling and group insults more difficult than necessary. You dual members do absolutely nothing to help promote the strife and factioning so necessary to the repartee on rmr. What are you trying to do? Drag the entire group down into civil discussion and real debate? If we can't fight amongst ourselves, what in the heck are we going to do here? I hope you're proud of yourself. ;)
--
Gary "Yay, Rick." Bolles

summum jus, summa injuria est

Ooooooh nooooooo, Mr. Bill!!

Congrats!
It's not gonna happen anytime soon, it was 97 here today, probably break 100 tomorrow and that's with 100% humidity. Nothing like July in Alabama.
Randy http://vernarockets.com /

It's not that much different here in the midwest. High 90s today, 100 tomorrow, 100+ year record low rainfall. I don't have to mow the grass, but the weeds are getting tall.
Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)! <<< Kaplow Klips & Baffle:    http://nira-rocketry.org/Document/MayJun00.pdf www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org
    Voting for "the lesser of two evils" is still voting for evil.
Bob Kaplow wrote:

I'm just thankful that it's not ALL of the midwest that's suffering from that. We're getting the disgusting heat, but are avoiding the drought issues -- our farmers are happy with the rainfall, while Kansas is having problems.
-Kevin

Makes you wonder why Dorothy wanted to leave Oz to go back to Kansas...
Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)! <<< Kaplow Klips & Baffle:    http://nira-rocketry.org/Document/MayJun00.pdf www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org
    Voting for "the lesser of two evils" is still voting for evil.

but
Y'all are getting baked, we're getting steamed. You can set your watch by the afternoon thunderstorms. We've been getting 1"-3" of rain in 30 minutes, in a 2 square mile area. It's a different area everyday and the lightning is spectacular.
Randy http://vernarockets.com /
kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.mars (Bob Kaplow) wrote:

We got yours. 200+ year high.
Rick Dickinson wrote:

You shouldn't have done that! Next month you'l have lots of little rocketry club cards crawling around in your wallet...:)
Mario
Mario Perdue wrote:

LOL!!!

Half breeds!
Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)! <<< Kaplow Klips & Baffle:    http://nira-rocketry.org/Document/MayJun00.pdf www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org
    Voting for "the lesser of two evils" is still voting for evil.
On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 21:08:36 -0500, Mario Perdue

I'm *so* glad I wasn't drinking my Pepsi when I read that...<g>
Eldred
On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 21:08:36 -0500, Mario Perdue

I am *so* glad I wasn't drinking my coffee when I read this. I don't think my nasal passages or keyboard can take much more abuse of that sort....
Hmmm... [NT][AR][RA]
- Rick "NAA? NRA? NRR? TAA? TAR? TRR?" Dickinson
--
"The radio business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.
Rick Dickinson wrote:

Welcome aboard, Rick!

LOL!!