You like me! You really like me!

Everyone,
Despite the fact that I don't have Jerry killfiled, and occasionally
post to RMR in agreement with things he says, I have, nonetheless,
been admitted into the "inner circle". I am now officially a
card-carrying[1] member of the Tripoli Rocketry Association. Please
update your copy of "the mosaic" to include this new information.
I am, needless to say, underwhelmed by surprise. In the event that
hell freezes over, I shall make a note of it.
Yay, me.
- Rick "We now resume our regularly scheduled blathering" Dickinson
[1]: Literally. The TRA card is in my wallet, next to my NAR card.
Reply to
Rick Dickinson
Please immediately enter the secret code printed on your TRA card, that only TRA members know, to allow you access to the 'confidential' areas of rmr...
David Erbas-White
Rick Dick>Everyone,
Reply to
David Erbas-White
Thank you.
> > I am, needless to say, underwhelmed by surprise. In the event that > hell freezes over, I shall make a note of it. > > Yay, me. > > - Rick "We now resume our regularly scheduled blathering" Dickinson > > [1]: Literally. The TRA card is in my wallet, next to my NAR card.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
No David, no!! Didn't you read the bylaws?!?!?!? You need to be CERTIFIED before you can use the code! Then, and only then, you can view the ultra secret results of the delay testing :)
'Loose lips sink ships'
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
David Erbas-White wrote:
Reply to
nedtovak
RE: potential flaming
Rick, its people like you that makes name calling and group insults more difficult than necessary. You dual members do absolutely nothing to help promote the strife and factioning so necessary to the repartee on rmr. What are you trying to do? Drag the entire group down into civil discussion and real debate? If we can't fight amongst ourselves, what in the heck are we going to do here? I hope you're proud of yourself. ;)
Reply to
Gary
Ooooooh nooooooo, Mr. Bill!!
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Congrats!
It's not gonna happen anytime soon, it was 97 here today, probably break 100 tomorrow and that's with 100% humidity. Nothing like July in Alabama.
Randy

<randyolb
No, he needs to send his card scanned jpg and Email addy to the TRA list manager to get that access to the other secret list.
Kevin can help him if the list server doesn't work right ;-)
Reply to
AlMax
You shouldn't have done that! Next month you'l have lots of little rocketry club cards crawling around in your wallet...:)
Mario
Reply to
Mario Perdue
Welcome aboard, Rick!
LOL!!
=9B
Reply to
raydunakin
LOL!!!

Reply to
raydunakin
It's not that much different here in the midwest. High 90s today, 100 tomorrow, 100+ year record low rainfall. I don't have to mow the grass, but the weeds are getting tall.
Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)!
Reply to
Bob Kaplow
Half breeds!
Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)!
Reply to
Bob Kaplow
I'm just thankful that it's not ALL of the midwest that's suffering from that. We're getting the disgusting heat, but are avoiding the drought issues -- our farmers are happy with the rainfall, while Kansas is having problems.
-Kevin
Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski
Y'all are getting baked, we're getting steamed. You can set your watch by the afternoon thunderstorms. We've been getting 1"-3" of rain in 30 minutes, in a 2 square mile area. It's a different area everyday and the lightning is spectacular.
Randy

<randyolb
Makes you wonder why Dorothy wanted to leave Oz to go back to Kansas...
Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)!
Reply to
Bob Kaplow
We got yours. 200+ year high.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
I'm *so* glad I wasn't drinking my Pepsi when I read that...
Eldred
Reply to
Eldred Pickett
I am *so* glad I wasn't drinking my coffee when I read this. I don't think my nasal passages or keyboard can take much more abuse of that sort....
Hmmm... [NT][AR][RA]
- Rick "NAA? NRA? NRR? TAA? TAR? TRR?" Dickinson
Reply to
Rick Dickinson