Re: Do you like it?

I have ~got~ to get me one of them! 8^)
-- John ___
__[xxx]__
(o - )
--------o00o--(_)--o00o-------
The Old Timer
for the more money than brains crowd....
I'm more of a Suburu kinda person, so something like this would be wasted on me;-)
It's an interesting design but it would be a pain to produce in the real world.
F Marion
Reply to
Francis Marion
Looks like the "generic futuristic car" - didn't we see this in Minority Report, btw?
Reply to
EGMcCann
My honest opinion? No, I wouldn't drive it to a dog-fight. But then, I could say that about at least 95% of the cars designed since the early 70's, they just don't look like cars anymore I guess. So, call me old-fashioned....
Art Anderson
Reply to
EmilA1944
All right, in 1:24 scale then 8-P
The Old Timer
No.
Bill Banaszak
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
You're old-fashioned [:)] and so am I. I can't think of anything beyond the last square Crown Vics worth raising my blood pressure about. The new Thunderbird looked like Ford was finally thinking about cars again but then the Jocus came along and that theory got shot down in flames.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
Egad! If it were painted brown I'd spray it with a can of Raid®!
Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall
I miss my 1971 Pinto too......
Reply to
Craig
You mean you haven't seen the new incarnation of the GT?...
I hate Fords...but I'd own one of those...if I could afford it.
Reply to
Rufus