janets breast

to be perfectly honest. janets booby popping out of its booby slot was
the highlight of the superbowl. got milk?
Reply to
caeier
That would be a booby hatch, I do believe.
I only saw the last three minutes, which took about a half an hour, and it was great. Was the rest that bad?
Tom
Reply to
Maiesm72
I don't know about the game but CNN showed the 'event' in slo-mo this morning. One cynic noted that Jackson has an album coming out soon and can use some publicity. I mean beside being related to the creep.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
and her recent, rather lackluster efforts have poor sales. they don't even show up in the mp3 groups. that's pathetic.
You take that back about Tito! ;-)
WmB
WmB
It was a pretty good game if you like no scoring for the first 27 minutes but lots of good hits football. Some good commercials too...........my fave was the Bud commercial involving a sleigh, candle and gaseous horse...........
Maiesm72 wrote:
Reply to
Ron
I thought he meant Germaine!!!!
WmB wrote:
Reply to
Ron
No the best was the American Chopper AOL super bike....... It is very difficult to make a spoof that well.
rich
Reply to
Rich
"Do you smell barbeque?"
The Old Timer
Too bad to even pirate... ROTFLMAO.
Reply to
Roger Demming
In this case the resulting smell would have been singed female hair....
Reply to
Ron
And, for those who were a lot more concerned with watching the last hour of the 24 Hours of Daytona (Tony Stewart's busted Chevy DP being the high spot for me) than seeing even *one second* of the Super Blow (Nope; not even one!), we are blessed with the AOL spot in the regular rotation two days later. I suppose I'll never get to see the horse fart gag, but at least the Teutels are here. "Pull the spare 'chute!" - Paul, Sr.
"His failure as a son is your failure as a father." - Mikey Roolz! ;^) -- C.R. Krieger (Been there; watched that)
Reply to
C.R. Krieger
Oh, what the hey, have a go at it.
Cheers.
Kitt
to be perfectly honest. janets booby popping out of its booby slot was the highlight of the superbowl. got milk?

Kitt
and i have seen almost everything there form 1910 fruitgum company to slackstreet toys.
WTH is a Janet Jackson?
RobG
Reply to
Rob Grinberg
"Rob Grinberg" wrote in news:402112bc snipped-for-privacy@news.chariot.net.au:
It's the pedophile Micheal Jackson in drag.
Reply to
Gray Ghost
She's Michael Jackson's big sister, she finally found a way to get more publicity than her little brother.
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey
Not that it matters, but of the two, I think Michael is the older sister. ;-)
WmB
WmB
what? who did she molest?