Germain armor

Does anyone know of a book that cover all the armor used by the Germains during WWII?

Thanks, Robert

Reply to
news4.bellatlantic.net

It would have to be quite a large book, IMHO...

Reply to
[SM04]Serge D. Grun

How about "Encyclopedia of German Tanks of World War Two" by Chamberlin, Doyle, and Jentz?

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

It depends on the context what would be germaine to this conversation... Seriously, the Chamberlain/Ellis/Jentz book is a good primer on GERMAN armored vehicles...

Cookie Sewell AMPS

Reply to
AMPSOne

"Encyclopedia of German Tanks of World War Two" by Peter Chamberlain and Hilary Doyle, Arco Publishing Company, New York (1978)

Covers every German armored vehicle you know about, plus a few you didn't. Good luck ...

Reply to
Allan Lindsay-O'Neal

Reply to
news4.bellatlantic.net

Cookie,

Why are you bringing one of the Jackson 5 into this conversation?

John Hairell ( snipped-for-privacy@erols.com)

Reply to
John Hairell

Well, I could've picked Tito just to be different...

Cookie Sewell AMPS

Reply to
AMPSOne

Only if you wanted to serb a different point.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

There yugo again....

John Hairell ( snipped-for-privacy@erols.com)

Reply to
John Hairell

But that wouldn't have been germane to the topic!

Reply to
Rick DeNatale

Reply to
news4.bellatlantic.net

Hey, the guy asked a perfectly civil question... Lets (that'll make you all think!) leave him alone and just answer!

RobG (the Aussie one) clue: my Father is from Northern Europe

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

So who was Germain and what did she do with armor??

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

I think he means Third Wretch.

The Old Timer

Try - "Encyclopedia of German Tanks of World War Two" authors Peter Chamberlain and Hilary Doyle, published Arms & Armor. I purchased mine from Barns & Nobles web site.

Alex Loungeway

Reply to
Alexander Loungeway