ROUSE-TECH

Countdown Hobbies will now carry ROUSE-TECH to fufill our Motor Casings Section up. We will start soon with their 38mm line and move on from
there. Rouse-Tech makes some nice cases, they as most Rocketry items are all 10% OFF at Countdown. Please check out our online store for updates, or feel free to call us. 203-790-9010 or toll free ((( 1-800-810-0281 ))).
www.countdownhobbies.com
Welcome abord Rouse-Tech!!! _________________
Bruce Jones Countdown Hobbies