Plaster Blaster aerial photos

I've just posted two cool aerial photos of the Tomohawk drag race at Plaster Blaster:

The camera rocket was powered by a Pro38 G69. Each of the 17' tall Tomohawks were powered by HyperTek hybrid "M" motors. There were 12 of these big rockets set up for the launch, but only 6 actually took off.

In the first photo, you can see five of the Tomohawks beginning to ignite and lift off. In the second photo, if you look carefully you can see all six of them in the air, including one that is partially obscured in the smoke near the tail of my rocket.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Seriously cool!

Reply to