Screen Shots

How can I save screen shots from Rocksim so that I can use them in a
document?
Reply to
Stephen Corban
Depending on your operating system...
Press the Print Screen key or press ALT + Print Screen.
Or try a program like ScreenShot Wizard.
-Scott
The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---
Reply to
Scott Sager
Probably. Most any Windows will do it. Press the Print Screen button on your keyboard. Then go to your document and paste. Your screen should be pasted into your document. If you hold the Alt Key when you press the Print Screen button, you only get the active window vs. the whole screen.
Reply to
Tony Cooper