Nosecones available

After a hiatus of several months, I now have some more of the 4" diameter upscaled "Argosy" nosecones in stock. These fiberglass nosecones are patterned after the old Estes model. It's a long, tapered cone with a "cockpit" dome -- very cool looking! Price is $35 plus $10 shipping.

I also have the plain conical version, without the cockpit dome. Price: $30 plus $10 shipping.

You can see pics of these here:

RayDunakin