Going to NSL?

I am driving in from Memphis to attend NSL in Texas.

Any other out-of-state flyers going?

Is there a web site for this? What about a good Yahoo or other board with Texas flyers on it?

Thank you.

Ed

Reply to
TN Flyer

Chad L. Ellis

Outstanding!

So far, we have received registrations from Wisconsin, Colorado, Oklahoma, and at least one vendor plans to attend from New Hampshire!

In all, we're planning on about 175-200 fliers.

National Sport Launch website:

aarg.org/nsl

The Texas High Power Rocketry Yahoo! group:

See you in Hearne on Memorial Day weekend!

James

________________ James Duffy NSL Event Director snipped-for-privacy@mac.com

Reply to
James Duffy

Hey! I registered from Louisiana (well, it is pretty much Texas East, but the food is better). Coming with 4 fliers and a wife in tow!

Fly straight and true!

MikeyR

Reply to
BRMutti

Jim Flis plans on attending ALL national events this year. He deserves our support.

Bob Kaplow