National Sport Launch Update!

Only 18 days left until the National Sport Launch begins!

The NSL staff will be offering a series of frequent updates from now until the event begins, each focusing on a different aspect of the launch. Today, we're going to highlight our outstanding vendor support...

As of this writing fourteen rocketry-focused companies have committed to attend National Sport Launch. Your HP motor needs can be ably met by Chad Ellis of CLE Enterprises, who offers a full line of hardware, relaods and other goodies from AeroTech, Cesaroni, Eliis, AMW and more. To get those puppies fired up in high style David Bachelder will be on hand offering his reliable and effective line of QuickBurst igniters. For the black powder fliers, Launch Pad 2000 will be on hand with Estes motors, kits, and other cool stuff.

The kit manufacturers have also stepped up to support NSL in a MAJOR way! Art Applewhite Rockets, Fliskits, and Squirrel Works have teamed up to offer a FLEET of official National Sport Launch model rocket kits. Be sure to check 'em out on the website...

In addition to the on-site support from these fine companies, many more firms have offered goods for the NSL Raffle Prize pool. We'll also be putting an interesting twist on the raffle procedures; while you'll be able to purchase raffle tickets, each flight card will go into the bucket, as well. In other words, fly more and your chances to win increase. (Just as an FYI, we will have separate prize pools for HP and modroc fliers.)

To see the full list of vendors supporting NSL, visit the website at:

aarg.org/nsl

If you're attending NSL be sure to pre-register, as on-site registration will be more expensive. If you can't make it, consider buying an official NSL t-shirt! They're available on the website, as well.

If you have any questions concerning National Sport Launch, feel free to contact me directly at snipped-for-privacy@mac.com, or post your question to any of the major Texas rocketry forums.

Thanks for your time, and we'll see you in Hearne on Memorial Day weekend!

James

_______________________ James Duffy National Sport Launch 2004 Event Director snipped-for-privacy@mac.com

Reply to
James Duffy