Re: Oh Grave, where are the Motors was: RE: Why does jerry irvine ship rocket motors as "model aircraft parts"?

Oh Grave, where are the motors ?
I'm more interested in what happened to the 200 pounds of grains then I am about why Jerry calculated the mislabeling of the manifest.
We all know why, don't we ? no mystery that I can see.
Heck, he just should have labeled them propellent activated device parts. He still would have gotten the fine, but the rmr fodder would not be as great.
Has anyone volunteered to take those un-regulated motors off of Ken's hands ? I'm sure Ken does not want them around and all, right ?
Maybe you could call it a disposal service.

He has refused three formal efforts by firms hired by me to take them off his hands.
Speaking of Grayvis, where are the 400+ pounds of motors HE is allegedly keeping "in trust"?
Seriously.
Jerry
I guess Ken has them too.

Jerry Irvine wrote:

From what I hear, I'm sure if you contact Bob Lynch at DOT, he may help you with your little disposal problem.
Seriously.
Fred

A long time ago, Jerry said he sent a disposal company to Ken to get rid of them. I guess they're disposed of by now. Ken doesn't have them.