Aerotech, Where are the motors?!

Aloha, I understand that you guys had a fire and needed time to rebuild. We have been patient and understanding. Supposedly there was propellant being mixed at the new facility several months ago. Where are the motors? I need to burn some G-64's darnit. I have a cluster rocket that is just waiting for G reloads.

Where are the motors, Larry

Reply to
AkaZilla

I have G-64's for ya in both 7 and 10 second delays, just drop me a line and I'll get you the info.

-Boomer

Reply to
Boomer

Have you contacted any vendors or you expecting them to drop from the sky?

I have seen quite a few F & G loads for 29/40-120 case available for a long time. Also G40 and G80.

Local vendor, Science Education Center, will take your order for LDRS delivery. 316-682-1921.

Also try Giant Leap, Magnum, Al's Hobby Shop, just to name a few.

--Lance.

Reply to
LanceL

Tammi's Hobbies in Beaverton Oregon has a butt load of them. No E's or F's yet but like I said a buttload of them.

John Hornsby

Reply to
a.hornsbyiii

Aloha, Joe from Aerotech was kind enough to send me a list of local hobby shops that had ordered G reloads. If that isnt service, I don't know what is.

Thanks Aerotech, Larry

Reply to
AkaZilla

Where have you seen G40's and G80's? None of the online vendors I've checked have them.

Reply to
RayDunakin

I think i have some G80-10's, I know I have F50-9's laying around. I'll have to see what I have. Been too busy preparing for my L3 at LDRS.

-Boomer

Reply to
Boomer

I've got a lot of AT motors and load's.

10 K700's 5 J570's About 30 or more G40's and G80's.

Theres more but i'd have to sit and check.

Im in the uk but shipping could be done on the old man COMPANIES boat.

Sorry have to sate who's boast as Richard will give me an e-mail and newsgroup lecture

Reply to
PJAlchemist

Ray,

Local vendor, Science Education Center, 316-682-1921.

They're a brick & mortar shop, so I doubt they will ship. If you know anyone coming for LDRS, call to reserve some and have them brought back for you.

--Lance.

Reply to
Lance B. Lickteig

Fancy selling me a J570...? Don't suppose you've got any K1100's...?

Reply to
Bob

I may not make the August launch, since it's getting so incredibly hot at that site. Too bad you weren't there yesterday Ray, I had a couple of extra G-80s in my range box.

There were some cool flights, though, including a three-stage Snitch!

Reply to
Ken Sparks