No hybrid suuport at NARAM?

So far, my correspondence with NARAM hosts indicate no hybrid support will be available. This seems like a shame :-(

However, I would like to know for sure, so if anyone is planning on showing up, please get the word out-- I don't plan on taking my hybrid rocket and motor if there will not be support. I have enough to pack and carry as it is...

Reply to
Eric Growden