No hybrid suuport at NARAM?

So far, my correspondence with NARAM hosts indicate no hybrid support
will be available. This seems like a shame :-(
However, I would like to know for sure, so if anyone is planning on
showing up, please get the word out-- I don't plan on taking my hybrid
rocket and motor if there will not be support. I have enough to pack and
carry as it is...
Reply to
Eric Growden