Re: S.724 has 13 cosponsors after Sen. Talent

Is that before or after they mutilated it ??

JD

Senator Jim Talent [R-MO] joined the roster of S.724 cosponsors on June 27th > > I didn't recall seeing any newsgroup mention of this, so I'm posting > > that brings the total number of cosponsors to 13 > > - iz
Reply to
JDcluster

After. It was gutted on 19-June-2003.

Bob Kaplow