jerry seys he doesn't sell rocket motors!

Dave Grayvis

Maybe someone will call DOT and see if "big fine" has NEW information worth sharing..(:-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Yes, but he DOES have this on the title page:

Do not order motors. Not shipping motors at this time. You can attribute it to overreaching regulators. And misguided industry leaders and sycophants.

So, I guess he's NOT shipping motors. Or is he.....................?

Reply to
Gus

It does not get any clearer than that for those that can read.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Then what does this page say?

"instashipmotors.txt

Instaship items are "in stock".

Order by email with your shipping address. snipped-for-privacy@usrockets.com We also accept Paypal at that email.

You may pay after notification, using choices at

restocking fee for returns. Discounts revoked after 60 days late at our option and with any notice.

Dealers email us to apply for your link.

U.S. Rockets Rocket Motors

12 or more motors 5% off and save on shipping costs too. 96 or more motors 8% off and save on shipping costs too.

EMPHASIZED PRODUCTS TO ORDER

none

Item Cost Shipping Hazmat

none

U.S. Rockets industry standard motor sizes: BT-5 13mm, BT-7 18mm, BT-9 24mm, BT-11 29mm,BT-16 38mm, BT-22 54mm, BT-26 66mm, BT-30 76mm, BT-39 98mm, BT-60 152mm, BT-120 304mm

OTHER ITEMS

Conversion Mounts

13mm in 18mm 1.50 3x13mm in 29mm 2.50 18mm in 24mm 1.50 4x18mm in 54mm 3.50 24mm in 29mm 2.50 29mm in 38mm 3.50 24mm in 54mm 3.50 29mm in 54mm 3.50 38mm in 54mm 4.50 (awaiting parts restock) 3x24mm in 54mm 4.50 24mm in 66mm 6.50 29mm in 66mm 7.50 38mm in 66mm 8.50 54mm in 66mm 9.95 4x24mm in 66mm 9.95 3x29mm in 66mm 9.95 29mm in 76mm 9.95 38mm in 76mm 9.95 54mm in 76mm 9.95 66mm in 76mm 9.95 4x29mm in 76mm 9.95 7x24mm in 76mm 9.95

Please note that items ordered that are NOT on the instaship list are either made to order or could even be back ordered for long periods of time until the components are restocked. If you choose to prepay on these items please do not use that as a basis to complain about delivery time. We will simply refund the sums you paid and determine whether to cancel the order based on the tone of the correspondence.

We openly admit items not on the instaship list are not in stock.

Order by email with your shipping address and list of desired items. We will bill you. We ship within 3 days of payment.

Why are some items NOT available? We are waiting on these components VENDORS to DELIVER

Effective 4-1-05 Expires 4-1-05

instashipmotors.txt from

v0.00"

Looks like you're trying to sell motors to Me.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

It does not get any clearer than that for those that can read.

It does not get any clearer than that for those that can read.

I believe you!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

jerry, now that you are making money selling motors, are you ever going to pay Me my jugdement?

Hopefully there is a window of oportunity for you to do so, before the feds get their hands on you.

Do you intend on paying Me my judgement?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

What's that guy's number again?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Bob Lynch DOT Inforcement Agent

Work: (202) 366-6591 desk phone Main: (202) 366-4700 E-Mail: snipped-for-privacy@rspa.dot.gov

(:-)

Reply to
WallaceF

Maybe we can help Jerry get off the hook on his DOT fine and have DOT recognise his 15 year old classifications all in one shot.

No need to thank us Jerry - we're glad to help.

Reply to
Phil Stein

If you are not now nor never have then why the copyright dates of 1979-2005 and listing all those motors, prices, discounts, etc? Please give us all a break and crawl into a hole somewhere.

Reply to
nitram578

Use a collection agent like a normal person.

Reply to
Mike

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

jerry does not have a job, or a bank account, or even a residential address.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Impossible!!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Handy, eh?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

I suppose I could just start showing up at you launches.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Yeaaaaaah, that's tha Ticket!

TBerk