Hey Jerry,

How come your "igniters" pages on usr.com don't work?

Reply to
bit eimer

Copperheads, I'd guess.

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

Entered via

motors

paragraphs of description (ignitersand accessories)

and the link I arrived at was

Ironically many of those are about to become available again.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

ROTFL!

Bob Kaplow

Hey at least you were warned :)

Yes the site is not "complete" yet.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Should I put that old tired graphic on every dead link?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No! Use a cute catgirl chibi-mascot... with overalls, hardhat and holding an "Under Construction" sign! :)

Reply to
Chuck Stewart

Maybe I will find my "round tuit"and just put content on those links.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Get a graphic of a rocket chuffing on the pad, a little guy stares at it and pulls out his 'I have more work to do' sign

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

If I had a digitized copy of Gary R's FILM of the CD chuff, that is classic.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The main igniter page works

but the detail pages have not been uploaded yet. We thought images consistent with new UN-0454 approved products would be useful.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yep, you're right - they don't work. ;^)

Reply to
bit eimer