Living the lifestyle & Limited Use Reloads

Hey Jerry, are you living the lifestyle again?

This looks interesting too:

Now I know why you were asking Gary so many questions about his new LUR technology. Did you rip off the graphics from Aerotech too?

Wait, let me guess... you're going to claim that you invented Limited Use Reloadables first, and that AT stole the idea from you, right?

Reply to
raydunakin

In article snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote on 4/10/05 2:19 PM:

It's an obvious violation of our copyright.

I wonder where he's going to get the threaded molded bulkheads that need to be replaced every flight? Or is he expecting customers to throw away the AeroTech load and use his? Hmmm...

Gary/RCS

Reply to
Gary C. Rosenfield

You mean the pictures that he probably jacked from you web site?

Jerry found an equivalent part at Pep Boys Auto Parts. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

In article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Phil Stein at snipped-for-privacy@ArielSystems.spamsks.net wrote on 4/10/05 3:06 PM:

Yep...off the PDF instruction sheet.

I was thinking JC Whitney.

Gary/RCS

Reply to
Gary C. Rosenfield

Next think you know, Jerry will be claiming that he invented it.

Jerry - is stealing images from a 'percieved competitior' the best you can do? You probably think of it as no big deal but it did cost RCS money (time = money) to create that artwork. Taking it for your own use shows you for the scumbag weasel that you are.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I see we have another instance of "BIG FINE JERRY IRVINE", of Claremont CA., taking liberties with the truth, and a thief.. I guess we now know what he has done for the hobby recently. Lets see how many of your drones come to your defense. From anther's company web page, that is the whale $hit.

BTW, looks like you have screwed up Jerry: You have offered to inter into commerse, class 1 hazmat without proper un clasification and exemptions. You have been a bad boy....

Remember "big fine": What did one DOT official say about you, "the actions of this one individual probably closed the door on DOT relaxing any of the present regulations or shipping exemptions as applied to the shipment of hobby rocket motors".

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Or not.

Is the image generator (Bobby) the holder?

:)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I see we have another instance of "BIG FINE JERRY IRVINE", of Claremont CA., taking liberties with the truth, and being a thief.. I guess we now know what he has done for the hobby recently. Let's see how many of your drones come to your defense. From another's company web page, that is lower then whale $hit.

BTW, looks like you have screwed up Jerry: You have offered to inter into commerce, class 1 hazmat without proper UN classification and exemptions. You have been a bad boy....

Remember "big fine": What did one DOT official say about you? Quote; "The actions of this one individual, Mr. Irvine, probably closed the door on DOT relaxing any of the present regulations or shipping exemptions as applied to the shipment of hobby rocket motors".

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Even suggesting it with a :) shows where your thoughts are.

Reply to
Phil Stein

In article snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, Jerry Irvine at snipped-for-privacy@gte.net wrote on 4/10/05 5:43 PM:

I suggest you remove those images from your website immediately.

Gary/RCS

Reply to
Gary C. Rosenfield

Wonder if he's going to have his "straw boy" in MN ship these loads too? This is an obvious Aerotech rip-off. No wonder why he discussed the LUR concept with such enthusiam both here and on TRF. Irvine, you are a little, little man. I'd say Aerotech ought to sue your ass, but I'm sure Gary knows that you are an utter waste of time & effort.

Gee, thanks a bunch Mr. Big Fine. Why don't you do this hobby a favor and go crawl under a rock and STAY there??

Reply to
J.A. Michel

Smart of you not to say that if you're smart you'll remove them. We know what the outcome of that would be.

Reply to
Phil Stein

He tried but the slugs wouldn't have him plus the other weasels got really pissed when he tried to mate with them.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I was thinking Farm & Fleet. Underground sprinkler system parts ought to be adaptable into motor casings and hybrid fuel grains.

Bob Kaplow

Not surplus Russian Block military surplus? How about surplus parts from Peoples Tractor Plant #42 aka Kiev Iron Works? Anythng can be adapted to whatever use one puts a mind to ala McGuyver. Improvise, Adapt, Get a bigger hammer, F-4 Line Chief, Nellis AFB.

Reply to
nitram578