Corny Website - Pics & RockSim File

What a terrible weekend........no building, no flying, no nothing.........almost..

In a desperate search for something to do I ended up creating a rather primitive website...It's on a free site so it has advertising............The last time I looked there was a 'Shoot The Frog' ad on the front page??? It won't be here forever but this will have to do for now..........

Not much on it yet.....has some smaller thumbnail photos of Lil Man & The Lemonator. The pics I posted on Binaries were large so if you have a slow connection like me and didn't view the launch pics you might want to have another look.

Also has LM's RockSim file for you to download. I think all the links work???

Don't expect much of a website.....currently it's only MR/LMR, it's not finished, it will be moved and it's my first one ever!!!

Cheers

Reply to
CJC

Looks like you've got a good start. A website is fun to play with and you're promoting the hobby. Keep going.

Randy

Reply to
<randyolb

I like it!