Modded Estes Patriot Rocksim Pics & Sims

I don't have any 'REAL' pics online at the moment but here are some Rocksim pics & Sims of my modded Estes M-104 Patriot. Largest motors that it runs on are 29mm

180 reloads.

All finished bar the paint! I'll take some pics when she's dressed..... :-)

On Binaries...........

Oh yeah.......if you want larger images go here -

Cheers, Clint

Reply to
CJC