patriot

anyone know where there are some good pictures of the patriot? every one I've searched for tends to show it being launched or shows the whole system. no details or closeups of the missile itself

Reply to
tater schuld

If you speak french, this mignt help

otherwise key your searches om MIM-104 I found a boatload of foreign sites including Czech, German, Italian, Klingon....

Reply to
Al Gloer

Klingon? Isn't that a violation of those Interstellar Trade in Armaments Regulations?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

We are not at that point in the timeline yet.

Details matter in legal.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

These are up close but dont show it in its entirety...

When you click on these you get some decent sized shots....

Bill Botook

You might try this:

Scroll to the bottom of the page. Dunno if any show the level of detail you need or not, but it's worth a shot.

Wow. FAS really changed their site around. Took a while to find that link...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt