patriot

anyone know where there are some good pictures of the patriot? every one I've searched for tends to show it being launched or shows the whole system.
no details or closeups of the missile itself
--
Tater
President of MARS Club (NAR #660)

system.
Al Gloer wrote:

http://www.ifrance.com/ArmyReco/Amerique_du_nord/Etats_Unis/vehicules_missiles/Patriot/Patriot_Etats_Unis_description.htm
Klingon? Isn't that a violation of those Interstellar Trade in Armaments Regulations?
-dave w

We are not at that point in the timeline yet.
Details matter in legal.
These are up close but dont show it in its entirety... http://www.asp-rocketry.com/patriotphotos.html
When you click on these you get some decent sized shots.... http://www.fas.org/spp/starwars/program/patriot.htm

system.
On Sun, 9 May 2004 11:29:44 -0500, "tater schuld"

You might try this:
http://www.fas.org/spp/starwars/program/patriot.htm
Scroll to the bottom of the page. Dunno if any show the level of detail you need or not, but it's worth a shot.
Wow. FAS really changed their site around. Took a while to find that link...
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems