rocksim trouble

OK, maybe I'm a dolt but how in the heck do you get RockSim 7.04 to print out clustered engine mounts? I can print of course but I cant get the template to show the holes for the mmts. I've tried attaching the CRs to the BT...no luck. and to one of the MMTs and then running the cluster wizard.....no luck. I made the cluster and then attached the CRs to the cluster.....no luck. OK, so what am I doing wrong? I want to make a clustered Big Daddy with 4 24mm motors.

Reply to
Reece Talley