Extreme BP - Update / What are you bringing?

We have some rain in the Dallas-Fort Worth Mertroplex, but the launch is still on as of this morning (Wed, Oct 25). It will be held at our Windom
field this weekend, Oct 28-29. Go to the DARS site for maps/directions: http://www.dars.org/LaunchPages/s4s.html
I've had a few discussions with contestants, but would like to know what others are bringing to the contest. Right now, I have two clustered stagers and one 9-motor cluster that should all score in the 100 point range.
(My participation will not be competitive - I'll take no prizes. I'm just in it for the fun.)
Speaking of prizes, 1st place is a Madcow 2.6" Buzzie. http://www.madcowrocketry.com/pages/buzzie.html This is one of the most complete kits I've ever seen. Besides laser cut fins and fin slots, it includes a kevlar shock cord and a nomex chute protector. It has a 29mm motor mount and, for the purists, it comes with balsa nose and tailcones.
The remaining prizes will be picked from a selection of 18mm and 24mm cluster mounts courtesy of http://www.jonrocket.com .
Scoring: The rules are included in the flier: http://www.dars.org/LaunchPages/rules/extreme-BP-flier2p.pdf The scoring system is broken down there as well.
Here are a couple of examples:
Uber-Tuber: 1st stage: 3xB6-0 + 1xD12-0 -> 3x12 + 1x16 = 52 points 2nd stage: C11-0 -> 1.5 x 14 = 21 pts (2nd stage motors count 1.5x) 3rd stage: D12-7 -> 2 x 16 = 32 pts (3rd stage motors count 2x) Total -> 105 pts
Super Better Bertha: 4xC6-7 + 4xA10-PT + 1xD12-0 -> 4x14 + 4x10 + 1x16 = 112 pts
This is a fun event. Get out your old stagers and clusters and have some fun with us. And check the DARS website for weather updates. www.dars.org
Doug