update on Servo Products drive on BP

A few weeks ago I posted about my drive for the "X" axis on my BP that died. I ended up only replacing the circuit board for $107 and the boot on the full speed switch for $6. The motor had no smell so I started with just the board. The upgrade board is for a model 150 from my model

100. It works much smoother with finer speed control. This unit is just a much better unit than the imports! I win!
Reply to
Tom Gardner

Tom, awesome job, truly in the old style of American ingenuity. Where did you get the circuit board?

Ignoramus13897

I was surprised how quickly I found this place. Very quickly shipped and prices were very competitive. Replacing the board was easy and I would have replaced the motor field then the armature and kind of sneaked up on the repair to save money rather than buying all the expensive parts at once. The charred area the size of a silver dollar on the circuit board was a clue!

Tom Gardner

Yeah, chalk up two more points for the cutest lesbian in the group. Goodonya, Tawm.

Reply to
Larry Jaques