Shrox poster link?

I was trying to find a high resolution image of the Shrox "The First Step into Space is a Model Rocket" poster, but all I can find is a little one (3kb) at hobbyspace.com. I can't even find one on Shrox website or the APogee wepsite. Any one got a LINK to a high res version?

[Please do NOT email big files or any attachments to this address - it can't handle them]
Reply to
Bob Kaplow

And while you're at it, anybody have a larger version of the Shrox Sarah Conner?

Here's a Google Images thumbnail of this amazing rocket but the thumbnail is all there is today:

Chuck W

Sharc, NAR Section 613

Sharc, we fly rockets so you don't have to!

Reply to
ChuckW

Theres a few threads on the rocketry forum (

) about the Sarah Connor. I think there have even been 2 builds. There was also talk about a kit being offered for it, maybe by Fliskits, but I haven't heard if thats been finalized.

-Aar> And while you're at it, anybody have a larger version of the Shrox > Sarah Conner?

Reply to
Aaron

Chuck,

Here's some Sarah Connor rocket info for you.

Scott D. Hansen

Bob,

I have a 20k jpeg. Its not high resolution, but better than 3k. You and anyone else can get it from:

I think I may have a 50k version on an older computer at work, but I'm not sure. If so, I will update the webpage with the higer resolution next week when back at the office.

John Wickman

Bob Kaplow wrote:

Reply to
John Wickman

Tried it with multiple browsers and computers. The picture doesn't seem to download. Any one else able to see the image?

Let me know if you find it. Thanks.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

It won't work on a VAX> ;-) Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

Reply to
rick

Right click on the image if the page loads.

John

Bob Kaplow wrote:

Reply to
John Wickman

Many thanks!

Chuck W

Sharc, NAR Section 613

Sharc, we fly rockets so you don't have to!

Reply to
ChuckW

Very well done! Can't wait to see it painted.

Chuck W

Sharc, NAR Section 613

Sharc, we fly rockets so you don't have to!

Reply to
ChuckW

Bob,

Look in the Apogee newsletter archives, issue #77...

Dave V.

Reply to
Dave V.

How big do you want it? I have an 8.5 by 11 at 300DPI at:

Darrell D. Mobley

Bingo! Thanks.

I'm in Boulder on a business trip, but just download all 9+ MB to my laptop.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow