[Planet News] 2006 X PRIZE Cup set for October 20-21, 2006

X PRIZE Cup Earths Great Space Exposition
The 2006 X PRIZE Cup is a thrilling two-day event focused on the advancement of future private space travel. Join us at the Las Cruces
International Airport on October 20th and 21st to experience high impact and high excitement, live space-related competitions and demonstrations including:
o Lunar Landing Vehicle Competitions o Space Elevator Games o Dozens of High-Powered Rocket Launches o A real Rocket-Powered Man in flight o Rockets Bikes and Truck Demonstrations o Space Street with dozens of displays on the history of space flight o Static Engine Firings o Military Fly-bys and more
There are also opportunities for those interested to becoming more involved by joining an X PRIZE Cup crew. We are looking for dedicated individuals to work with K-12 students as docents and in our education tent. We also need motivated crew members to assist with parking control, VIPs, working with the video and media personal, manning booths, etc.
To sign up as volunteer, please go to the following link and fill out the volunteer form at
http://www.xprizecup.com/xprizeforms/volunteerform.php
or email Andy Dorsey at snipped-for-privacy@xprize.org or call our office at 505-646-6732.
To purchase tickets, please visit our website at www.xprizecup.com, or call (866) 468-7621.
Further details on the content of the event can be found on our website at: http://www.xprizecup.com
Thank you and I look forward to seeing you at the event.
----- Andrew Dorsey X Prize Cup Promotions and Volunteer Coordinator Office 505.646.6732 Cell 505.644.9250 http://www.xprizecup.com
--
Rocketry Planet hobby rocketry news, feature articles, news archive,
discussion forums, live chat, free auctions, launch calendar and the