Onboard Rocket Video

Check out my onboard rocket video from the last DARS launch, the NTHP at Windom, Texas. Quality is much lower that the original but it's still pretty
cool. It is slowed down by 4 to give a good viewing.
Ted Mahler NAR 18184

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOOfXEPt4T8

Cool. I especially liked the part where the booster comes zipping past the camera after ejection. You also got some good frames of the people on the ground.
You showed me yours, so I'll show you mine:
http://www.payloadbay.com/gallery/v/movies/cineroctest.wmv.html
-- Roger