Onboard video posted- pilot turns head!

I coordinated the pilot's head with the rudder and ailerons. Flycamone2 video.

Very cool result:

M-M

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 09:52:46 -0400, M-M wrote in :

Well done!

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Really coo! I hope you consider giving us the details on the project.

Harlan

Reply to
H Davis

Of course!

Great Planes Sportster EP- cheapo brushed motor and nicads.

I used a micro servo as a slave to the aileron and rudder- set up on thye radio. I thought about mechanical linkages to the rudder but I wanted to have it coordinated with the aileron also so I needed the additional servo.

I will try to post some pics soon.

M-M

--

Reply to
M-M

Got any pix of the installation? The video rocks!

Reply to
fubar1

Very clever!

Reply to