Skippy bringing down HPR

Thanks alot asshole for bringing more negative publicity to our hobby.

I'm sure fellow hobbyists will be real happy to see you at LDRS this year. "Oh here comes the guy who got busted for shipping rocket motors as model aircraft parts. What an asshole!"

Reply to
Brian Efforts

PLONK! Altopian troll.

Reply to
Dwayne Surdu-Miller

And this affects you how??????? If you get this upset over one guy that does something wrong, Jerry might not be the only one that needs help.

Reply to
Phil Stein

You giving Skippy a pass for the hobby in general? Or just yourself?

Reply to
Brian Efforts

As you probably see from my posts, I'm against what he did. That being said, I'm not getting all upset over it. Give yourself a break.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Point.

Phil almost taking my side? Am I in the universe still?

Hey, Brian, pass me that bong!

:)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I'm not against you. I just don't agree with everything you say & do.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Ditto. I have on occasion lost patience with Jerry and made some regrettably harsh comments toward him, but I'm not against him.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Far too often indeed :-(

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Maybe you ought to consider taking up a collection to help JI.

Just a thought - Take a hard look at "who's on our side"

-- Bruce Kirchner TRA L2 #5888 Michigan Team 1 High Power Rocketry Proud Gun Owner!

Reply to
Bruce Kirchner

comments toward him, but I'm not against him.<

Jerry's many things but he is/was a pioneer of the hobby. Jerry is OK in my book.

I truly hope he gets through the legal BS he's into right now!

Ohmigod! A supporter!

Reply to
Bruce Kirchner

The path to clear is cloudy but progressing. Since the motor company is neither Jerry or DPT (both were fined), it will not slow down things except re those persons/firms. It is a total buttfuck for them (ie me). A fine several times the gross annnual income from all operations? Sad really.

I guess I have a really good defense from increases in child support!!

Clubs making things MORE DIFFICULT doesn't help.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I posted a link to a suggested raise of funds. Specifically to get a favorable treatment of APCP based on the grandfathered test report (independent of prior CA documents) and not applied to fines whatsoever.

If successful any and all APCP manufacturers of consumer size motors would direclty benefit.

Not to mention every consumer who ever did or will pay a hazmat fee or stick a load in a magazine.

Jerry

"That is too much $ to ask for?"

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I don't think he deserves an unlimited free pass on all his BS just because he's been in the hobby a long time.

Reply to
RayDunakin

So who IS the motor company?

Indeed.

That's hardly something to brag about.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Like who?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Why depend on "grandfathering" old test reports, instead of new testing?

Reply to
RayDunakin

Why depend on and defend exemptons when you can have NPRM968?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Why not just answer his question?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

... and who promise not to run sting operations for government agencies to strike back at people who don't mind jeopardizing the hobby.

Reply to
Fred B