Skippy bringing down HPR

So we have Chuck Rogers, who has a proven record about lying about motor certifications claiming copyright of code vs Jerry Irvine. It's hard to decide who is least believable. But I think it's Chuck.

That's funny!
And incidentally true.
And Fred Brennion is his surrogate!
I am only claiming co-authorship. He is claiming sole authorship. That alone is a smoking gun of sorts. Fred claims "marketing arrangement" but leaves out that as a result of the "co-authorship" Jerry would do the manufacturing and fulfillment and Chuck the advertising and promotion and it was estimated it would be a near financial wash. We were about right. The goal was to get the softwre out to rocketeers. For several years that goal was actually achieved with the Chuck and Jerry show. Then Fred Brennion added an abusive security key to "protect his valuable work".
So much for a co-op!
Good times down the drain.
Then Chuckipoo flew his 25000 foot altitude record at a Lucerne launch with an FAA waiver that never exceeded 15000 feet. Nobody would have been the wiser, but Chuckipoo decided he had to make allegations I "never filed for any FAA waivers", which we all now know to not be true. When confronted with it he refused me a hearing at Tripoli and when confronted in 8-2001 the entirety of the Tripoli corporation lost "every copy" of the original report and letter claiming this crap. But they hauled Kenny in front of their tribunal to start the DOT madness.
They are fixated. Chuck Rogers is fixated.
The motive is cover-up. The motive is personal revenge.
The evidence is all around us.
Just ask Tripoli to produce a true and correct copy of the "Morrow Report" from 3-92 and the accompanying letter removing me from TRA. YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD RETAIN A COPY OF A DOCUMENT FROM SUCH A PROUD MOMENT IN THEIR LIVES. It stated my refund check was attached. Demand to see a copy of that check. Never existed.
The lies are profuse.
Just like many anon posters here Rogers just throws shit at the wall till something sticks. With DOT he got lucky. But now you know where the shit came from. The mysterious "third party" that was not the carrier, the shipper or the recipient, who contacted the DOT.
Jerry

Big Fine wrote: << I am only claiming co-authorship. He is claiming sole authorship. That alone is a smoking gun of sorts.>>
Only to your delusional mind.
<< The motive is cover-up. The motive is personal revenge.The evidence is all around us. >>
If you had problems with ONE business partner, it might be possible for folks to believe that you were an innocent victim. But you've had problems with EVERYONE who's ever had the misfortune of doing business with you. That's no coincidence, that's evidence of your toxic personality.
<< Just ask Tripoli to produce a true and correct copy of the "Morrow Report" from 3-92 and the accompanying letter removing me from TRA. YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD RETAIN A COPY OF A DOCUMENT FROM SUCH A PROUD MOMENT IN THEIR LIVES.

I noticed you inserted the words "true and correct" in there, so that if someone did produce the report you could claim it's not the real thing.
<< The lies are profuse. >>
Yeah, to the tune of $40 grand.
<< The mysterious "third party" that was not the carrier, the shipper or the recipient, who contacted the DOT. >>
It wasn't a "third party" who shipped unclassified hazmat deceptively labeled as "model aircraft parts".
writes:

nothing
with
there.
copyright
Jerry, you didn't understand the technical aspects of the material in ALT and CD. It's Chuck's work. That's why it was copyrighted in his name. Let go of the fiction that you were a co-author. The rest of the world already has. It is repeating pattern that you claim credit for other's work. All it takes is you having a discussion with someone for you to later claim partial credit. Boy, how many times have we heard this one?

Since your expertise was in running a magazine and making motors, not in aerodynamics or software, it's not surprising that you did not realize that Chuck's specialized knowledge was marketable and worth protecting.
As a person with no ethics whatoever, I would think you'd have a grasp of how quickly a one-product part-time business could be destroyed by hoping that everybody would pay for something when they can simply get it for free by getting a copy from a friend and then passing around copies like a plate of cookies. When ads cost hundreds of dollars, if that sounds like a good business plan to you, then that would explain your successive failures. And also why you are content to spend your life hanging around on RMR and preaching and arguing over everything and constantly reinventing the distant past instead of having time for a normal life.
(snipped balance of tiresome Jerry propaganda)

No *I* copyrighted anything that lists chucks name for a particular VERSION of the program. In the case of the magazine it had my global copyright. In the case of the software it had my prior copyright whether each permutation lists it or not. In the case of published discs or listings where I am the publisher I have the global copyright in addition to the prior comments.
In the case of your follow-on work it is clearly derivitive work.

Huh? I wrote the database program in BASIC (1978-81 On a Xerox 820 CP/M BTW :) ) that CRm ran on and used that expertise when helping Chuck out with his and my software program. ALT.

Huh? I am the one who copyrighted different versions of the programs, not Chuck. I am the one who assigned ISBN numbers, not Chuck. I am the one who listed them in Books in Print, not Chuck.
Get a friggin life Fred.
You are so fixated on being adversarial you do not know when to stop kicking a gift horse in the balls.

But people were paying. People have ethics. They do not need a police state or an encryped key to force it on them.

Snip nothing.

Now Jerome, breath deeply ... we talked about this, remember? When the delusions start to set in, just breath deeply and take that prozac pill I suggested.
Now we all know how you simply took rocket code, changed the variables, and then called it your own creation ... but those days are over Jerome. Now we know better than to do stuff like that. Its bad to trake credit for other people's hard work Jerome ... you know better.
During our next session, I want to focus more on your childhood and the problems there in. I believe we can beat this self-destructive spiral you are in Jerome. Till Tuesday.

Skippy says: " Just ask Tripoli to produce a true and correct copy of the "Morrow Report" from 3-92 and the accompanying letter removing me from TRA. YOU

You miss the point. They threw out the garbage then again threw out the garbage. You are looking for 12 year old documents and then claim someone else is fixated. There probably are no documents from your removal. It was as simple as a verbal "All in favor" I (everyone in the room and 50 states). All opposed (crickets). Done. And we further vote that Jerry be banned to the RMR forum to continually post over and over about his self inflicted troubles. If he stops posting he will be in contempt of the tribunal and will be fined. Ain't life grand. about 40 grand.

Nope. They bothered to create a fraudulent document!!
They couldn't keep it simple!! :) :) :)
Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Why don't you post a copy of this "fraudulent" document? You do have a copy of it, don't you?

Gotta keep the reality secret in case they ever produce a "version".
Lord knows they would never dare produce the real deal!!!
Fraud makes it sound like a law was broken. Which one? Why would they produce anything. you are over. No need. If you can produce a single law that has been broken I will file the charges for you. I have a few connections.

writes:

with
there. I

about
copyright
Merely "claiming" a copyright of code? Jerry published the code in his own magazine and it carried a "copyright 1984 by Charles E. Rogers", but you're willing to believe that this was really Jerry's work? With confused thought processes like that you better get out of rocketry before you hurt yourself.

Hahahaha. Step away from the keyboard, Bob. Go to the medicine cabinet and start taking stuff.

http://nira-rocketry.org/LeadingEdge/Phantom4000.pdf
www.nar.org
http://www.space-rockets.com/congress.html
writes:

Interesting and relevant reply to someone who comments about motor certs. My 10 year old kid was more mature than this. No wonder RMR is down the tube. Larry Lobdell Jr.

snipped-for-privacy@afo.net (Larry Lobdell, Jr.) wrote:

Fred Brennion is leading the way.
One thing he was right about. I have had some really crappy partners in the past.
Jerry

(Larry Lobdell, Jr.) writes:

It's not RMR thats down the tube, its organizations that lie about motor certs and other things. THen they wonder why they aren't trusted no matter what they do.
writes:

Until there is an admission of past transgressions, a public apology, and open and audited controls in place, yes I do.
Do you trust Enron executives today? After all, they haven't lied or stolen for a while now...

open and audited controls in

Yep, Bob will never be satisfied until he sees someone's head on a pike. The present doesn't matter to him, only the past. He's as bad as Jerry.