Miller 330 A/BP Rectifier

Hello
I am in the process rebuilding a Miller 330 A/BP welder, have replaced
most of the small rectifiers, wondering if someone in the group has ever
replaced the main power Selenium Rectifier with Silicon Diodes, looks like
Miller went modern just after I bought my unit, the mechanics of making new
Alum. Plates etc. is not a big problem, newer system uses Diac suppressers
etc. , just wonder if someone has been down this road before.
Thanks
Phil W8KLK
Reply to
Phil