Inspecting, cleaning, regulator, torch, handle, etc

A friend has "indefinitely loaned" me an OA rig, which has not been used for many years. I'd like to clean the outside of the regulators, handle, cutting torch, replace all the 'O' rings wherever I find them and generally clean it up. AFter that, I'll assemble it and look for leaks.

How can I best clean her up? What should I NOT do i.e. oil near the O2 ?? - Mike

Reply to
mhorowit

How can I best clean her up? What should I NOT do i.e. oil near the O2 ?? - Mike

Reply to
R. Zimmerman

There's a good point. some of the tips have cracked 'o' rings and I was going to go down to the h'ware store. You're thinking that's not a good idea.

and I'll bet if I go to Robert's Oxygen, they'll not go by physical dimensi>Be careful about "O" rings. They are not just regular rubber material

Reply to
Michael Horowitz