Re: Dyna Soar and X-33 and MOL, oh my!

Nice models!

Can you elaborate on how you built the Ferry Rocket in this image?

...that is a fantastic looking (and BIG) model!

They're coming back. > >
> -- > Scott Lowther, Engineer > Remove the obvious (capitalized) anti-spam > gibberish from the reply-to e-mail address
Reply to
Vince

Easy, eh?! ;-)

Well, that's a fantastic job you did there. You have me looking around for a lathe now. Hope you kept the molds, you could probably kit this too. I have been wanting to build one of these ever since "Spaceship Handbook" came out. Thanks for sharing your techniques!

Reply to
Vince

Yes.

Yeah, but it'd be extremely expensive. Several hundred due to the man-hours needed.

Reply to
Scott Lowther