Labor Day Weekend Float Fly/Boat Run

Hi Guys, Our club, the Suburban Aeroclub of Chicago (SAC) is having our annual Float fly and boat run on the 4th and 5th of September. This is an AMA sanctioned event open to all current AMA members. Midwestproducts and Falcon Trading is sponsoring the event on Saturday the 4th of September. You will be eligible to win a float plane ARF or an Almost Ready to Run boat. Just for registering to participate. We will sell raffle tickets for more stuff also. For directions and more info go to: sac-rc.org or e-mail me and I can send you copies of the flyers. snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMrcn.com Remove NOSPAM to respond Thanks John York AMA 9528

Reply to
John York