carbon fibre kevlar fibreglass

Limited quantity of carbon fibre (woven and uni), Kevlar and fibre glass for sale on a first come first served basis

Small quantities and offcut available. very good prices.

Please reply via email and i'll see what i can do to help you..

David

Reply to
MarineWorks

Due to great demand I will shortly be placing materials on ebay at very good prices..

Any one interested in being kept informed of these, please register an interest by email

snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com

Thanks

David

Reply to
MarineWorks

Due to great demand I will shortly be placing materials on ebay at very good prices..

Any one interested in being kept informed of these, please register an interest by email

snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com

Thanks

David

Reply to
MarineWorks

Are they going to be "Buy it Now" prices or just a plain auction?

Reply to
Paul McIntosh