carbon fibre kevlar fibreglass

Limited quantity of carbon fibre (woven and uni), Kevlar and fibre glass for sale on a first come first served basis
Small quantities and offcut available. very good prices.

Please reply via email and i'll see what i can do to help you..
David
Due to great demand I will shortly be placing materials on ebay at very good prices..
Any one interested in being kept informed of these, please register an interest by email
snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com
Thanks
David

for
Due to great demand I will shortly be placing materials on ebay at very good prices..
Any one interested in being kept informed of these, please register an interest by email
snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com
Thanks
David

for
Are they going to be "Buy it Now" prices or just a plain auction?
-- Paul McIntosh http://www.rc-bearings.com