Ames AD-1

Pulled out the Muroc Models/Eagles Talon 1/72 resin Ames AD-1 tonight. I am going to try to finish it in time for Saturday's Santa Rosa contest.

When I pulled the file I found that 23 of the photos taken at the Hiller Museum are duplicates. The kit is beautifully detailed and engineered, but the photos help quite a bit with detailing, angle of parts, etc.

If anyone would like to have these just let me know. Only one set, so first come, first served. I'll include a MAI/ESM 72 catalog and my personal disposal list in the hope that you'll find something else you like.

Please include your snail mail address in your reply. I'll post as soon as they are spoken for.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72