ADV: Quest Motor Sale

Quest Motor Clearance Sale We have a variety of motor 3 packs we are clearing out. First come first served. If you happen to purchase some that are no longer in stock your money will be happily refunded.

Please note ALL motors must ship via 3rd Class ground, so allow up to 14 business for delivery.

A6-4, B6-0, B6-2, B6-4, C6-3, C6-5's available in limited supplies.

Due to regulations we CANNOT ship to overseas/APO/FPO or Canada sorry.

Have a Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!!

Reply to
UMRS