Re: Spacewalker II/CG

I think you miss read that. Try 7.5 to 8cm. That's what my plan says. John

The instructions says 7 5/8 inches from the leading edge at the wing tip > on the Seagul Spacewalker II,40 size. > Surely this is a misprint. Isn't that an extreme aft location for any > CG. Correct me if I'm wrong,but this just don't seem rite. > Thanx > Walt >
Reply to
JB

Your rite,Sorry bout that.Dang!!

Reply to