Zenoah G20Ei ?

I would like to hear about your experiences with new Zenoah G20Ei. Links to video clips if any would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Reply to
boris

I like mine. It's on a GP Super Skybolt. Idles better and better each time I fly it. I have about 10 flights so far. I've used a 15X8 and a 16X6 and seems to like each. Those wer Master Airscrew. I bought a wooden 16X6 yesterday to see if would turn up quicker(less weight on the prop) This is my first gas engine and the EI makes it so easy. I use a 1,700MAH Nicad to power it. The Skybolt is heavy to start with and I'm wondering if I can use, say, a 2,100 single cell LiPo to porwer it? Anyone have experience with LiPos on electronic eginitions? mk

Reply to
MK

Download "Titan ZG 20" PDF file from here, they recommend single 2050 LiPo cell.

boris