Can anyone help?

My name is Peter McPherson. I am a fourth year Psychology student at RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia. I am currently conducting a research study examining community attitudes toward online therapy, and I am looking for individuals that may be interested in being involved. Participants will be asked to complete a brief online questionnaire, taking approximately 15 minutes. The study will contribute to a greater understanding of how to provide effective therapeutic support to individuals over the internet.

By completing the questionnaire, you can also enter the draw to win a $200 Amazon gift voucher.

If you are interested, please follow the link below for more information and an opportunity to participate.

.

Many thanks,

Peter McPherson.

Reply to