project

i m a 3rd year electrical student.i want a project which is not core electrical but a blend of communication and computers.can anyone of u suggest me a good topic for my project.il b very thankful to u.

Reply to
shanks

build a spread spectrum transceiver

Reply to
TimPerry

If you want to communicate, you might investigate the proper use of punctuation, spelling, and capitalization. Then you can return and ask your question in a manner that might convince some of the people of this group to respond.

If you do not learn good, clear, written communication skills you will be a failure in engineering.

Charles Perry P.E.

Reply to
Charles Perry

Build a mailbox transmitter and home receiver so I know when the mail arrives and if I have mail or not. It is a pain in the neck to drive down to the mail box everyday to find out if I have mail. I would pay handsomely for a device that would transmit a signal to a device in my house to tell me if I have mail. I bet it would sell like hotcakes.

Reply to
electrician

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com...

to communicate, you might investigate the proper use of

Reply to
hot2hotter

Solar powered, of course, and your name lights up at night (Option Code NL).

Reply to
Mike Lamond

i have a problem a winch is being fitted to a truck to pull on vehicles but there are 4 connectors 1 under the motor and 3 on the top of it 1 on top is marked F1 another F2 and the last one A it is a 24 voltdc winch with a dual soleniod the manufacturers says the wiring is standard can u assist. jr

Reply to
JOHN RILEY

Reply to
george_corinne