robotic project

I want to do a robotic project for my B.Sc award, i need an idea on a simple project i can embark on...

replying to Cayleb , DA wrote:

Perhaps it should not be all that simple given that this sounds like a thesis project. What branch of robotics is of interest to you, how much time do you have (class of '13, eh? ;) ) and what resources are available?
--
DA in PA .
My / V\