Anyone near Chalfont St Peter?

Just curious to know if anyone on here is in my neck of the woods. Always nice to have a potter around other people's workshops or swap stories.

--
Dave Baker

Thought you were moving to Peterhead or somewhere about a year back? Refused a visa?
Mark.
On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 13:12:59 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@ems-fife.co.uk"

Its the Scottish Chalfont St Peter - soon to be re-named Chalfont St Jimmy...
Regards, Tony
snipped-for-privacy@ems-fife.co.uk wrote:

Plans change. That had been the intention for a long time, to move back up to Scotland and work with friends up there but various things happened and I also finally realised that I no longer enjoyed building engines anyway. So I've retired for want of a better word (a long sabbatical I call it on my website) and I'm now trying to make a living playing the stock market with my savings. I've invested in shares on and off in my spare time for many years and have a fair idea of what I'm doing but have never tried to actually make an income from it. That pressure does concentrate the mind somewhat. I made the first stock buy on the 4th of July so the first month has just ended. It's early days to say whether I can make a go of it long term but if I can repeat July on a regular basis we're looking good though.
--
Dave Baker

Hope it works out for you.My own feelings are things are going to get a lot worse and that it`s a time to put capital spending on hold and concentrate on liquidity..Of course other peoples problems are some peoples windfalls so there are and will be bargains to buy.