Can anyone help?

Is anyone able to ID this lock from a 1990 Carver boat,acrylic sliding door?

I've been to the end of the internet, had my local Locksmith take a look, and no luck. The inside "pull & rotate" plastic part is broken. Does anyone know what it is or if a replacement can be had? I'd appreciate the help & knowledge, as I'm clueless!

See pictures at:

formatting link
In the album "Lock" Thanks for taking a look.

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

That's a new one on me.

Try posting it on the Public Forum on

formatting link
formatting link

A lot more pros will see it there.

Good luck


Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML, CJS

In my experience the best way to get this odd ball stuff is to order it from the boat dealer of a good marine chandlery store.

If you can't locate the same thing, perhaps a machine shop can fabricate the part to repair your lock.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.