OT- my real name

In light of the recent attacks on my character/potential progeny/antecedents, I am willing to auction to the highest bidder my true and real name.

Thus it will forever hereafter be impossible for me to impugn anyone or have a valid opinion.

I know this is important to many of you.

And before you bother to type it, Jerry, let me save you the effort:

Reply to
NaCl

I have never asked your real name because you mostly post content. That's all that matters.

Numerous anon posters have emailed me to declare their identity. To the best of my knowledge I have never outed one of them, despite disagreeing agressively with some of them.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to